Forum topics: Previous | Next
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)

Oblivion.2013.HDRip.XviD-THGF - English

This is a Oblivion.2013.HDRip.XviD-THGF - English subtitle discussion.

Thanks man! It seems to be OK! I'll rate it after watching. 

Thanks a lot for this sub.  It works great with  Oblivion.2013.HDRip.XviD-THGF.

Will come back for more review after watching...there are new rips around just today the 20th.

Thanks!

Perfect. Very good sub. 

Tnx, looks ok

 

thanks, very good sub. A few  lines are missing, but you did an excellent job.

Great transcription. Around 97% perfect. The other 3% was either missing or transcribed incorrectly, but not a big deal overall (those parts were a bit difficult to hear, so I can understand why mistakes were made).

Confirmed synced for Oblivion.2013.720p.HDTV.x264.AC3-N.E.T

Good sub thanks mate

GOOD. missing for Few scenes. But overall good.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)