14 Jul 2008 13:59
How to Adjust Constant Time Difference Using T A
Time Adjuster is a free software. You can download it here
1. Click File and select Open , to open the subtitles file.
2. Click OK
3. If your subtitles appear earlier than the dialogue, check text will appear later . Under seconds press the arrow to determine the number of seconds needed for subs to match dialogue. Click OK.
4. The following window will be displayed, showing original subs timing and subs after modification.
5. Click File , then select Save As , if you want to give your file a new name. Otherwise, click Save , if you want to replace the existing file.
6. If your subtitles appear later than the dialogue, then check text will appear earlier , and proceed with the subsequent steps.