Forum topics: Previous | Next
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)

Insidious.2011.720p.RC.BDRip.XviD.AC3-FLAWL3SS - English

This is a Insidious.2011.720p.RC.BDRip.XviD.AC3-FLAWL3SS - English subtitle discussion.

Normal 0 21 false false false FR X-NONE X-NONE

Sorry Hitmoo, but I don't see the fucking point: why using the previous subtitles, keeping the exact same sync (since it works with both the BHP and the FLAWL3SS versions), getting rid of the credits (thanks to this lad who spent some time on it)?

I don't get it. I spent two fucking hours resynchronizing it and I let the credits because the dude deserved it.

You only changed the release name and got rid of the credits. I can't believe that.

yeah so??? I removed the credits because I did not like seeing names on the movie while I'm watching it. And I DID NOT add my name saying I made it. I posted it under different release name in order to be easier for everyone else to find it for the same release.

Get a life man... Seriously, you go follow every subs here and chech if they were the same as another subs?

What is your problem? You don't like it, vote as "Bad". Like I'm getting anything from uploading it here!

"Get a life man... Seriously, you go follow every subs here and chech if they were the same as another subs?"

Nope, I generally don't need to do that. But this was so obvious, this time.

Concerning the credits, I don't see the problem, they're just here for a few seconds and concerning the release name, someone said on the other page that it also worked with the FLAWL3SS one.

If people are old enough to download films and subtitles, they are old enough to read the comments.

I never said you were a scammer or whatever, I just don't understand why extending a list which is already long enough.

"Concerning the credits, I don't see the problem, they're just here for a few seconds and concerning the release name, someone said on the other page that it also worked with the FLAWL3SS one."

1. Credits : It's my business not yours

2. Release name : Do I have to keep opening all other subs and read the comments to know if it works with my release or not? Seriously man, you know what you're saying or what?

3. Extend list : Again, what's your problem with long list or short list??? Add to that I put these subs knowing they are the only one with this release name.

Whatever. X(

y'all need to stop "FIGHTING"?

atleast "HITMOO" is supporting the subtitle community which some of us appriciate!!

thanks for the subtitles i dont care who gets the credit aslong as we get the subs right?

@hitmoo
Nice wrk mate ........
@hub
he just made t easy 4 those ppl dnlded flawless BDRip...nothng wrng n tat mate..cheerz.....

The subtitle from DTDS is much more accurate.

Sorry mate thanks for the trouble though.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)