Forum topics: Previous | Next
Page 3 of 19 (275 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »

Bug Reports and Complaints

Subscene has become so useless to me Crying

I can't download any subtitles.

I have been using the other way for downloading subtitles, but now I can't.

I keep getting this message:

Download limit reached, please try again tomorrow or try downloading from the original page after following some of the solutions listed below. Sorry for this inconvenience.

I'm using Win7 - Firefox & Internet Explorer

Would someone please help me fix my major problem here?

I can only write comments and delete subtitles!!!!!

...and what else would you like to do???

:) j/k. i'm sure our webmaster is actively working to fix this and other problems. please be patient... thanks.

Another needed function: "inbox" needs to flash, if there is new and unread messages. Also, in the forum, you need to be able to directly jump to page x when entering a thread.

there's some comments doesn't appear at my subtitle files page, like this

http://subscene.com/arabic/Wizards-of-Waverly-Place-First-Season/subtitle-351946.aspx#comments

the total comments is 2 --> and there's only one comment appear

this happened to every subtitle in this site, I think :)

any solution ??

@ ProAngel

Do as following

http://a.imageshack.us/img210/1572/97860066.jpg

thx To Gaber for telling

ProAngeL:

there's some comments doesn't appear at my subtitle files page, like this

http://subscene.com/arabic/Wizards-of-Waverly-Place-First-Season/subtitle-351946.aspx#comments

the total comments is 2 --> and there's only one comment appear

this happened to every subtitle in this site, I think :)

This will be fixed shortly :) Cheers.

Don4EveR:

Download limit reached, please try again tomorrow or try downloading from the original page after following some of the solutions listed below. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Im fixing this now, update will be online in a few hours. Were you able to download the direct way prior to the upgrade?

Thanks for reporting mate.

radojka:

Strange that some comments are gone from our threads :(

Thanks for your efforts, it is really appreciated.

There will be a fix online for this shortly. Thanks for reporting.

Best,
Anders

@ MoathS

thnks alot bro :)

@that::thing

tnks alot Admin, i'll wait until you fix it :), and nice upgrade by the way, the site is looking way way better than ever

Like someone already sayd. Subscene has become useless to me...

1. I can not download subtitles anymore, but unlike the others have reported,
it does not say anything about limit reached.  I use opera, and i will continue to use it.

2. Idea, that moving onto the next page, after clicking a subtitle is shitty idea. It has
it's advantages but it takes more clicks/more bandwith and more time. My suggestion
would be to provide both options...to directly download the subtitle with one click
and to move onto the next page. One of the perfect examples would be btjunkie (btjunkie.org).
Another good design is isohunt (www.isohunt.com)

3.Just a suggestion. You have subtitles from many languages.It's hard for eyes
to distinguish when for an example english subtitles end and german ones start etc.
Would be great to have contrast between them, somekind of lines between languages
or for an example first language files are on the brighter backgroud, second language
would be a darker tone and third brighter again etc.

4.Last one is a suggestion too. Would extremely nice categorize single movie/tv show subtitles
and subtitle packs. When let's say english language subtitles begin and first there would be
subtitle packs (for whole tv show episodes) and then the single rar's/srt's. Simple suggestion
would be to sort the list with descending file size.

Hope to see subscene fixed.

Subscene should back to the previous version.

that::thing:

Don4EveR:

Im fixing this now, update will be online in a few hours. Were you able to download the direct way prior to the upgrade?

Thanks for reporting mate.

Well, I used to download with the direct way, and in somehow, I had a problem and I started using "download problems" option.

Once you upgraded the site, the direct way worked just fine, but when you fixed "My subtitles" this problem started, so I couldn't download either way...

mohamed algusbi:

Subscene should back to the previous version.

I gree with mohamed also I have problems where I can’t see new "FRUM DISCUSSION"

and I can’t send  P.M to any users , with I use all browser  I have it FireFOX , AVANT ...ETC

Page 3 of 19 (275 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »